RecordPoint 4.16 brings new features, enhancements and bug fixes to improve your Records Management platform.
For guidance on installing or upgrading to RecordPoint 4.16, see Installation, Upgrade and Configuration.
Bugs fixed in this release
RecordPoint 4.16 includes all bugs resolved since the previous release, including:
- Item in CAML cannot display on browser view if there is a column with hyphen/period in column display name added into Browser view
- An error occurs when viewing Record Summary of any document set if the number of LookUp fields in the document library exceeds the maximum number
- Record classification field is set to None after manually classified non-electronic file is removed from box
- Barcode: Changing Assignee through Barcode scan treats commas as a user separator on Edit Item page
- Barcode: For a record updated via barcode scan, Modified metadata is not updated
- Browser: Item in CAML cannot display on browser view if there is column with hyphen/period in column display name added into Browser view
- Unicode characters do not display properly in disposal basket page
- An error occurs when populating a Site Column of type Choice with checkbox display and fill-in enabled